Why Choose Four Seasons?
Four Seasons Heating and Cooling is a family owned business that has been serving this area for many years. We genuinely care about the people in this community whether you live here on a permanent basis or claim this as your “home away from home”.
We know shopping for a new heating and cooling system is not an everyday event for most people; therefore, we feel it is our obligation to provide you with a checklist to use when selecting a reputable heating and air contractor. We hope you will select us for your needs but, if not, please make sure the contractor you select can answer “yes” to each of the following questions.
- Is the contractor referred by a friend or neighbor?
- Do the company’s vehicles reassure you about the contractor’s quality and permanence?
- Does the company have a physical address?
- Are the company employees neat, clean, and professional?
- Does the company sell a high-quality brand that is offered only through top dealerships? I.e. not an “over the counter” brand such as Goodman, Amana, Payne, and RUUD.
- Will the company guarantee a price before work begins?
- Will the company warranty its work?
- Is the contractor licensed and fully insured?
- Is the company part of your community?
- Does the contractor offer employee training?
It is with pride that we say our customers can answer “yes” to each of these questions. Our focus is to hire the best and create an environment where we can put the customer first. Four Seasons Heating, and Cooling is 100 percent customer focused. We pride ourselves in knowing we can get the job done right every time and that our clients will be provided with only the best products and services available.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or comments. We are here to assist you in any way we can!
Four Seasons Heating & Cooling proudly provides HVAC service to Beaufort, Cherry Point, Newport, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, Swansboro, Indian Beach, Havelock, Marshallberg and the surrounding communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 252-247-5500, or request service online today.